Wednesday, April 9, 7 pm – 8:30 pm at the Ann Arbor District Main Library at 343 S. Fifth Avenue.
The City and the Ann Arbor District Library are hosting the third annual Sustainable Ann Arbor series. A think tank of local stakeholders including representatives from community organizations, City of Ann Arbor staff, and Washtenaw County staff will join the public to discuss local sustainability efforts and challenges in our community. The final event in the series is Local Food, including highlights from the Ann Arbor farmers market, our local food economy, and tips on how to support and participate in Ann Arbor’s local food system
Speakers will include:
- Yousef Rabhi, Chair, Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners
- Robert Grese, Director, Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum; Professor, UM School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Sarah DeWitt, Farmers Market Manager, City of Ann Arbor
- Jenna Bacolor, Executive Director, Community Education & Recreation Ann Arbor Public School
- Hillary Bisnett, Healthy Food in Healthcare Project Director, Ecology Center
- Evan Dayringer, Eat Ideas Farm; Coordinating Team, Cobblestone Farmers Market
Come join the conversation about sustainability in Ann Arbor!
If you have comments on the forums or suggestions, please send them to email@example.com.