Pick-up dates & times
Here are the pick-up details for the winter 2013-2014 CSA. These venues are all great spots to stock up on local food & drink.
Ann Arbor Farmers Market, 315 Detroit St, in the lovely and historic Kerrytown district. Open through the winter! Members come one Saturday per month to get their shares. A make-up day is usually scheduled for the following Saturday to accommodate folks who are out of town. ”Trading” of share items is possible at the farmers market pick-up.
- Saturday, December 14, 7 am – 1:30 pm
- Saturday, January 11, 8 am – 1:30 pm
- Saturday, February 8, 8 am – 1:30 pm
- Saturday, March 8, 8 am – 1:30 pm
Morgan & York, fine wines and specialty foods at 1928 Packard. Shares will be available at Morgan & York anytime after 3 pm on the pick-up start day. The store is open 7:30 am-9 pm Monday-Saturday, and 10 am - 4 pm on Sundays, and you can come anytime that works for your schedule. Shares are pre-packed in shopping bags, so unfortunately no “trading” is possible.
- Monday, December 9, after 3 pm
- Monday, January 13, after 3 pm
- Monday, February 10, after 3 pm
- Monday, March 10, after 3 pm
The Corner Brewery at 720 Norris in Ypsilanti. See you at the Corner for Happy Hour! The Corner Brewery pick-ups will be once per month from 5 pm – 7 pm on a Tuesday.
- Tuesday, December 10, 5 pm – 7 pm
- Tuesday, January 14, 5 pm – 7 pm
- Tuesday, February 11, 5 pm – 7 pm
- Tuesday, March 11, 5 pm – 7 pm
Natural Local Food Express, 1192 Ann Arbor Road, Plymouth, MI, organic, local, grass-fed, antibiotic-free meat and dairy, and a wide variety of local specialty foods and groceries. Shares available after 10 am. NLFE is open 9 am – 7 pm, Monday – Saturday, and 10 am – 6 pm on Sundays; you can come anytime to pick up your share that the store is open. Dates still TBD.
NEW this year, we’re planning to arrange a pick-up site at The Washtenaw Food Hub, 4175 Whitmore Lake Road, Ann Arbor, MI, most likely another evening time slot. Dates still TBD.