Come join us for the
Cobblestone Farm Market 2013
Grand Opening Day – May 21st, 4pm-7pm
Cobblestone Farm in Buhr Park, 2781 Packard Road
SPECIALS for Opening Day:
- Vegetable Plant & Seed vendors – Ann Arbor Seed Company, Frog Holler Organic Farm
- Local native plant & free mini-consultations about them – Native Plant Nursery, Creating Sustainable Landscapes
- Prepared Foods – The Brinery (fermented foods), Locavorius (frozen local produce), The Harvest Kitchen (prepared meals).
- Over 25 vendors offering fresh local produce, vegetable plants, humanely raised meats, cheese, free-range eggs, artisan breads and other baked goods, honey, maple syrup, raw bars, nut butters, handmade craft items and much more!
- Free children’s activities:
– 4-5pm – face-painting, bubble play and Little Folks Music with early childhood educator Gari Stein
– 5-6pm – fun & music with poplar local kiddie-rock singer songwriter Mister Laurence.
- 6-7pm – Steve Ragsdale on guitar
- Free tours of the19th century Farmhouse Museum, farm animals in the barnyard
- Picnicking: bring your own or enjoy food from Hut-K Chaats, Silvio’s Organic Pizza and Pilar’s Tamales.
- Watch bees at work at the Berkshire Farm observation hive.
DETAILS & more information:
We look forward to seeing you! And please invite your friends!! Thanks!